Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So sorry for the problems with the Website!

Heya Folks!
Some of our fans notified us various times about the fact, that our little Website was allmost unusable for quite a time. That was due to the fact that I, alionsonny, changed some of the PHP code of the framework which is used for several sites and didn't keep an eye on the Willma Poppen site. Now some folks are quite angry against me, and I can understand that very well, especially because I did not react immediately when people mailed that the site was trashed. Well, I didn't know that after we have not published songs for quite a time, there are still people out there visiting the site and concentrated my work more on the other projects I am working at.
But there's a happy end: Today I fixed the site completely and everything should be fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment